Solomon Financial Group is a multi-disciplined team of financial professionals – experienced in all aspects of planning and strategy, and dedicated to the preservation of retirement assets. The below individuals are not Employees of Solomon Financial Group, Inc.
Nate Bishop, CPA
Tax Planning and Preparation – Clifton Larson Allen
Nate Bishop grew up working on a 40 acre cherry farm in East Wenatchee and Mattawa. He is the Principal‐in‐Charge of the Pacific Northwest Region Agribusiness and Cooperatives group, covering 11 offices and 2 states. He has 13 years of experience in public accounting serving a broad range of clients in agriculture and in manufacturing. He has been the principal‐in‐charge of the Wenatchee office for 7 years.
Legal and Estate Planning – Overcast Law
Tom Overcast has practiced law since 1985. He grew up in Quincy and had his law office in Edmonds, Washington until re-locating closer to home in Wenatchee in 2001. Overcast Law Offices, PS has offices in Wenatchee and in Quincy and represents clients all over north central Washington and the Columbia Basin. Tom’s law practice focuses on Wills, Trusts and Estate Planning, probate and business/corporate representation.
He received his undergraduate and Master’s degrees (both in psychology) from Western Washington University in Bellingham and his law degree and PhD (psychology) from the University of Nebraska-Lincoln.
Tom served a 6-year term on the Board of Directors of the Wenatchee Valley Senior Activity Center and is currently on the boards of the Hospice Foundation of North Central Washington and the Columbia Basin Foundation.
Legal and Estate Planning – Overcast Law
David Visser is an attorney with Overcast Law Offices in Wenatchee, Washington, where he emphasizes estate planning and probate, trust, and business issues. David serves on local nonprofit boards for the Chelan Douglas Land Trust and Write on the River.
Mortgage Advisor and Lender – Peoples Bank
Darel received a Bachelor’s Degree in Finance from The University of Washington in 1984 and have worked in Finance related positions for several Fortune 500 companies. Ten years ago he decided to move his family back to Washington to raise thier kids in the Wenatchee Valley.
Since 2004, he has been a lender for Peoples Bank, focusing specifically on mortgage lending for Homes. While the loans may be for construction, existing homes, land purchases, or a vacation condominium, his focus is to make the transaction go smoothly. With lending laws and guidelines constantly changing, he keep himself up to date so that he can analyze the client’s needs and find the best options for the client to choose from.
With a typical loan amount being a quarter million dollars, it is important to consider your borrowing options, and let Dave Solomon review the details in light of your overall financial picture.
Realtor – Premier One Properties
Realtor specializing in residential, investment and land.
- B. A. Political Science/Economics, WWU, 1988
- Master’s degree in Elementary Education, 2013
- Washington state licensed Realtor (1990 – 2013)
- Wash. State Housing Finance Commission – First Time Homebuyer Instructor
- Rental property owner/manager (2004 – 2010)
- Member – Wenatchee Free Methodist Church (2003 – present)
- Sunday School and Youth Group Teacher
- Bible Study Small Group Leader (1997 – present)
- Wenatchee Free Methodist Leadership Council (2008 – 2010)
- Greater Wenatchee Area Habitat for Humanity Board (2003 – 2006)
- City of Wenatchee Board of Adjustment (2004 – 2007)
- Soccer, T-Ball, Parks & Rec Basketball Coach
- Math is Cool Volunteer Leader – 4th/5th grade, Newbery Elementary, Wenatchee
- Reading Volunteer – Newbery Elementary, Wenatchee
Real Estate Professional – Premier One Properties
Real Estate Experience:
- Licensed Real Estate agent in the State of Washington since 1985.
- Co-owned ERA Real Estate company from 1988–1997
- 1995 Realtor of the year
- Board of Realtors—officer several times
- Maintained consistent production and closed average of 77 sales/year Since 1985.
- Represented Sellers and Buyers in residential, income, agricultural, and commercial properties.
- Represented several Public and non-profit organizations in land research and project designations including, Eastmont School District, City of Wenatchee & Chelan County Housing authority, and Habitat for Humanity.
- Provided project oversight on Wenatchee Free Methodist Church– 1.8 million dollar construction addition.
- Completed four major subdivisions as a partner in several locations throughout the Wenatchee valley. All from orchard or bare ground to complete infrastructure development. All marketed, sold and closed within 12 months of project initiation.
- Completed numerous ongoing educational programs in every facet of real estate including marketing, appraisal, financial analysis, development, environmental issues, risk assessment, agency representation, technology, commercial issues, etc.
- Planted and co-developed 40 acre cherry orchard from bare ground in Grant County.
- 2007 Realtor Achievement Award
- 2009 Realtor Achievement Award
- 2010 Managing Brokers License